CultureCulture doesn’t believe that sharks are the bad guys. #freemyhomiesharks
Mint bulky oversized hoodie with back and sleeve screen prints.
Model wears size L, measures 1.82 m.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- 100% recycled polyester CultureCulture front patch.
- Engraved CultureCulture eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Designed in Amsterdam, made in Portugal.
- Back water based screen print (with corrosion finish): 'Humans are friends not food.'
- Sleeve water based screen print (with corrosion finish): 'See a shark in danger? Call (1)7124-364100. CultureCulture shark lovers association.'
Our bulky oversized hoodie is true to size, so you don't have to size up.
Did you know?
- The likelihood of getting killed by a shark is 1 in 3.7 million.
- There has been a 71% decline of sharks found in ocean waters over half a century.
- 24 shark species are in danger of extinction.
- 36% of all sharks are at risk.
- They have been around for over 400 million years.
- 100 million of them get killed yearly.